Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh Joy!

I really really get a big kick everytime I see that a card or a project using the Mami Doodles digis. Here's what my PaperPlay teammates Liz and Kate made.

Kate's card using the Girl with Garland.



And she also took Mr Mouse to the Crafty Angels challenge:


Liz used the girl in PJ for a door hanger, isn't this a brilliant idea? More photos in her blog.



It couldn't be more girly, with roses, pearls, feathers and lace - perfect! Also notice that she used the background paper in the Girl in Pyjamas kit.

2 comments:

  1. Highly recomended my
    mojo is certainly not at its highest just now ...but sure do love these images!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working with these Digi Stamps. It's my first time using Digi's and I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails