Back in May last year, I made a "pledge" to make a card a day. It didn't last long, but I got bitten by the bug, and that lead me to start drawing again. And colouring again. Starting today I am going to start to share what I have learned so far, links to useful sites, some card/stamp/blog that I found in my surfing time. And, being a digi/hybrid girl, some tips on how to use digital stamp, papers and the likes will come to.
Today I am going to show my colouring kit.
1. Letraset Promakers. There are people that love Copics and there are people that love Promakers. They are alcohool based so they don't smudge when colouring a inkjet printed image (*) and there are excelent quality. I choose Promarkers because they are considerable cheaper than Copics.
(*) it depends on the printer/ink. You might still run into problems depending on your printer, but I think most of people don't have any problems with Promarkers or Copics.
2. Watercolour pens. Because I had then anyway. I use whenever I want a little bit of texture instead of the even wash that a marker does. Don't brush with water unless you are well away from the printed outline of the digital stamp.
3. Black pens, various thickness. Great to add extra detail.
4. White gel pen. For highlights.
5. Diamond Stickles. For a little bit of sparkle.
6. Chalk inks. I don't stamp much, but I always use them to colour the edges of paper.
7. The basic/can't do without them: my computer and my printer. I don't have photos of them, my laptop is like the ones below, with a purple cover. I'm so delighted with it, it was my Christmas present for my husband *love it*. My husband too. Ehehe.