Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mr Bee's Party

Here's Mr Bee, who has a very sweet tooth!



Available in the shop, direct link here.

The kit includes the 4 images in jpeg, png format. Also if you don't use any graphic editor, there are PDF files, for printing in one of two sizes, 2.5 inches and 1.5 inches. I think they're look cute in the tiny 1.5 inch size but they'll print great in 2.5 inch too.

The kit also include a coloured Valentine card topper.

Mr Bee was created for my husband's birthday card (see post below).  I think the kit can be used for birthday cards and maybe a hello, thinking about you or valentine card. The one below is the my last Valentine card, I might give it to my son, the mouse one will be given to my husband and of course the girly will be my daughter's one.



I know most seasoned cardmakers can make half a done cards in a blink, but believe me it is a great output for me, and no time to rest as I haven't got a birthday card for my daughter 8th birthday which is Saturday week. And as for my brother-in-law, he might have to way till next year for a handmade card.

Let me now what you think.



TFL

2 comments:

  1. Love the one you used for L's Valentine's card. So sweet :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Mr Bee, also adore your Paperplay card this week - stunning.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails