Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, May 28, 2010

Challenges and DT Inspiration

First, thank you for all that took part in the last challenge, I am so delighted with each one of the entries, you're the best!  The winner of the challenge, courtesy of random.org, is Evonne:


It is a gorgeous card, thanks for taking part Evonne, please contact me for your choice of image, besides Love Tree and Lucy.

Evonne (again!), Lori and  BettyBoop67 won the Clever Bugs kit for being the first 3 to comment on it. If you haven't received your image, please contact me.

This week we're teamed with PaperPlay Challenges. It is the same challenge in both blogs. Submit your work of art here and in PaperPlay to double your chances!!!
(PaperPlay challenge runs for a week, here it runs for two weeks).

The 4th Challenge, set by Deirdre, is:

"Up in the Air"
We want to see things that fly. It can be butterflies, fairies, aerplanes or even balloons.


Now I leave you with some amazing DT inspiration!





Vera made a cute entry for the challenge:



The prize are the last three images released (Clever Bugs, Anna, Owl Family) plus one of your choice. The deadline is Thursday 11th.

4 comments:

  1. Elisa, wow I've been very lucky this week! Thank you so much. Love your images, I had the pleasure of using one for Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- i JUST LOVE THESE CARDS- THE FIRST OWN IN THE WINDOW IS MY FAV
    HOPE TO PLAY SOON

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe my luck - I was sitting here making a card with my fairy image and lo and behold saw I could use her for this challenge - fab DT cards once again! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay all DT cars are cute and lovely....will make a card also for Paperplay ;) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails