Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, May 14, 2010

Challenge #3 and our fabulous Design Team

I'll announce the winner of the previous challenge on Sunday, since I've extended it by a few days.

Meantime, let me announce our next challenge:

"Monochromatic"


And here's the work of the best DT in the planet. Just looking at his array of beautiful cards, each in a different colour, makes me happy!





With all these stunning cards, you surely can't help feel inspired, why don't you have a go and submit a card or any other project for the challenge? Same rules apply, it can be any project, it doesn't have to use any of image, as long as it is monochromatic.

The prize is the last two images (Love Tree and Lucy, plus one of your choice). Submissions until Thursdaythe 27th, midnight.

Please link you entries here:



3 comments:

  1. Hi Thank you for a lovely challenge, hope my card passes the test. Love the "Love Tree" on the DT cards. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entries so far...better get my butt in gear and get my card started at least....great inspiration from the DT and the entries...Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Just entered the challenge, I think I made the time line "by the skin of my teeth".
    Good luck everyone.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails