Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A card...

I've posted this card in my scrapbooking blog, because I post all my Shimelle CT projects there, but since it's got a Mami Doodles image, I've repeated it here.

>>>> Dont forget to check the blog tomorrow, as I have some new images to show! <<<<


* Digital Papers: Springtime Basics by Shimelle Laine@ Two Peas in a Bucket

* Heart strips: Can't Buy Me Love by Shimelle Laine@ Two Peas in a Bucket
* Alpha: Count to Four Page Template and Alphabet by Shimelle Laine@ Two Peas in a Bucket
* Tape frame: Washi Tape Frames Digital Kit by Danielle Thompson

* Stitches: Spring Breeze by Shabby Princess
* Image: Lucy with Balloons @ Mami Doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails