Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, October 29, 2010

Challenge#13: Anything but

Happy Halloween to everybody!!!
My apologies for posting late - I'm just back from a short break.

The winner of the 12th Challenge is n. 6, Pialy,  with this beautiful Christmas card:



Congratulations Piali, please email me with your choice of card.

I am very grateful to everybody that took part in the challenge.


The challenge for the next two weeks is:
"Anything but"
Use an image, stamped or digital, to create something other than a card.

Please link your card/layout/project at the end of this blog. This challenge will run until the Thursday 11th of November, midday. The prize will be the last 3 images released (Julia, Tina and Letter to Santa), plus one of your choice. Cards using Mami Doodles images - including freebies - will have two entries on the draw.

Patty - October Guest Designer
 Patty made a present set for a girlfriend; a box with cards and a bag of flowers




Deirdre
"I created a mini treat bag with Halloween colours.  I added a generous amount of copper stickles to the 'friend'."


Jackie

"Trick or Treat party box"


Trinh

"This is my mom - mother of 11, grandmother to 22 and great-grandmother to 2. This woman is amazing and I wanted to do a LO about her patience, kindness, big heart and this verse from Corinthians just summed up my feelings."

Vera

"It's a box that can be used to hold small cards or gift card. "




Wendy created an original bookmark


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking card as the winner!!!
    Hugs~
    Piali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog makeover and awesome DT cards! Thanks for the inspiration as always:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails