Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, October 22, 2010

Challenge #12 - DT Inspiration

Hello to all!!!

The winner of the 11th Challenge, thanks to random.org,  is The Crafty Den this oh so cute card:


Congratulation Denise, please contact me with your choice of image & I'll send you your prize.

The theme of Challenge #12 , as already been announced last week, is a card for Vera's Card Drive. Please link our entries in last week's post.

This challenge will run until the Thursday 28th of October, midday. The prize will be the last 3 images released (Tina and Spotty, Letter to Santa and Peace on Earth), plus one of your choice. Cards using Mami Doodles images - including freebies - will have two entries on the draw.

I am sad to announce that Claudia  is busy with work and studies and has decided to step down from the DT. Her contributions to the DT were fabulous and I am going to miss her a lot.


Patty - October Guest Designer

"The card has 3 sides inside and 3 sides outside, you can stand it up like you want. So you can see every day a differnt image, if you want..."


Deirdre

Deirdre has two card for this challenge.



Trinh

'When I first saw this new stamp, the song "Joy To The World" popped into my head and I went with it. I didn't have a good place to put the sentiment on the front so I will put it on the inside.'


"Thank you all for the supporting the card drive. I really appreciate it!"




"Ohoho! Got a card done too. Don't look too close ;-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails