Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jackie's cards

Did you see Jackie's cards using Amy and Jamie?


Love them both - notice how she had different skin colour for each one, and how much difference that makes? And aren't the buttons cute - they're made with an MS punch. I think I'll ask Santa for the whole Martha Stewart  punch collection. Actually, a couple of years ago, my  CS  Secret Santa was jeanjeany and she gave me a couple of MS butterfly punches and I was to thrilled, I adore them!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent job Jackie!! I just love this image and just used it myself for a challenge over at Splitcoasterstampers.
    Thanks for sharing her with us!
    Dana
    http://danasinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/09/baby-girl-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. geesh, that should've said "thanks for sharing THEM"
    hee-hee
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable..... Jackie did an incredible job with them both.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails