Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Flowers and flowers

Have you seen Deirdre's card for the latest PaperPlay Challenge?


I love this card big time, love the salmon coloured rose against the creamy pastel colours of the background.

And I want to make sure you see Sarah's card for challenge #9. I got the date for the end of the challenge wrong, so Sarah posted it after the draw, but I'll run another draw tomorrow as promised.


Another beautiful card - great take on the sketch, this one using Floral II.


Talking of which,  Floral II is the promotion of the month, it is free if you purchase any other image from Mami Doodles.

More flowers in my Sonia image, which is a freebie down in CDAC, you still have some days to take part in a challenge I am hosting there and download the freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails