Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, June 11, 2010

DT Projects and Challenge #5

Many thanks for everybody that participated in the challenge. The winner, picked by random.org is:
Wendy with this beautiful card:

I think it is not the first time Wendy has won something in  this blog, but I swear I have not a bias, it is all above  board. Wendy, would you email me with your choice of image, please?


This year I want to make the most of the (sometimes too few) summer days. So the challenge for the next two weeks is:

Summer!
Make a summer themed card featuring either a little boy or girl (or both) 

Please link your card/layout/project at the end of this blog. This challenge will run until the Thursday 24th of June, midnight. The prize is the last 3 images released (Luke, Alex and Leah), plus one of your choice. Cards using Mami Doodles images - including freebies - will have two entries on the draw.

The DT is here to give you inspiration:





I am sad to announce that Sarah is stepping down from the DT. I've always loved her contribution here, she's going to be missed a lot. All the best Sarah!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails