Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Freebie for my 3-month blog-a-versary

I realised about an hour ago that it has been 3 months since I first posted in this blog and put my first few digi stamps for sale.

I was then wondering if anybody at all would be interested on my drawings, today I am happy, as I have received lots of encouragement, and have found out that, yes, there were people around who were interested in my drawings.

To all, I say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

I knew didn't have much time to work on a "comemorative" stamp so I made another drawing based on the one I made for this week's PaperPlay Challenge.


I am about 11 minutes late, but here it is. Thank you!

Download it here.

7 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [14 Mar 12:41pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elisa - Love your images - keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely image. It's great!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elisa, just found my way here for the first time - I love your images they are gorgeous!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog (via Paperplay). I have just become a follower as I think your images are gorgeous! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, that is so cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this flower with the cute ladybug on it! Thanks very much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails