Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, November 26, 2010

Challenge #15: Gift Items

The winner of the 14th Challenge is Patty Chapman, chosen by random.org, with this gorgeous Christmas Card:


Patty had her name in the virtual hat twice, as she used a Mami Doodles image.

Congrats Patty, please email me with your choice of image and I'll send you your prize!


Trinh set the challenge for the next two weeks:

"Make a handmade/altered gift item"

Please link your card/layout/project at the end of this blog. This challenge will run until the Thursday 9th of December, midday . The prize will be the last 3 images released (Shooting Star, Baby Teddy and Kaz), plus one of your choice. Cards using Mami Doodles images - including freebies - will have two entries on the draw.

I am pleased to announce a new addition to the DT: Khalinne. Like all the members of the team, she is a gifted cardmaker and with a special style which will add even more beauty to this team. Welcome Khalinne!

I apologise to Kerstin, our Guest Designer, as I forgot to email her the challenge on time. Totally and trully my fault, hopefully she'll be able to join us for the next challenge.









"I made a coloring book for this challenge. I printed out about 20 of Elisa's wonderful images and used a Bind-It-All to make a 4.25x5.5 inch book for my daughter."





"Can you tell I really enjoyed this challenge? :o)"
Stepper Box:



Greeting Card Gift Box



1 comment:

  1. wow one word for the DT - awesome :-) Wonderful array of projects.

    I added my project but I think I may have to delete it as there is no stamping (real or digital) on my project. Sorry -0 my fingers were too quick. Regardless..... awesome work DT. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails