Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, November 12, 2010

Challenge #14: Fuzzy

I have lots of things to be thankful for. Talking only about the craft side of things, I am grateful for the friends I made through crafting, for being able to share what I love to do, for the members of the DT, past, present and future. For the people that post and email with kind end encouraging words. For the people that like and purchase the images, and for the ones that show me what they've made with them.

For all of you a big, collective thank you! You are the best, and you brighten up my days.

I'll try to give back, by trying to keep a better blog, by listening to what you have to say and also by having freebies every now and then, of course :-)

On the blog side, I have added Google translator and search on the right hand side. Shame on me to have taken so long to add the translator for I, more than anybody else, should know that English is not everybody's first language!

The winner of the 13th Challenge is Libeeti with this pretty and feminine box:


Libeeti, please email me with your choice of image and I'll send you your prize.

The challenge for the next two weeks is:
Fuzzy
Use felt, soft flowers, flocking or anything that can be considered fuzzy on your project.

Please link your card/layout/project at the end of this blog. This challenge will run until the Thursday 25th of November, midday. The prize will be the last 3 images released (Kaz, Mr Mouse's Christmas and Julia), plus one of your choice. Cards using Mami Doodles images - including freebies - will have two entries on the draw.

Now for the best part, some DT genius to share!!!

Starting with our fabulous Guest Designer:







"The little bear motif is felt."


"Not the usual Christmas colors but bright & cheerful. This is my last card for Vera's card drive. Time to ship 'em out!"



"I used flocks on the fireplace and the mouse ears."






I am sad to announce that Elisa Beggs has stepped out of the DT. She'sa wonderful cardmaker and I'll miss her a lot. I wish you the best of luck in your businness, Elisa!


1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous challenge and such wonderful work from the DT, thanks sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails