Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, January 13, 2012

Challenge #41


Happy New Year!

I hope you had a great time and that you started 2012 revitalized and full of inspiration.

I know I have lots of hope for this year, I wish you all a very creative year!

Last month we set a challenge for an Altered Art or Home Decor and the winner, selected by random.org, is MaRyKaY with the creative and slightly scary :-) Christmas decoration:



Congrats MaRyKaY, please email me to get your prize.

The challenge for the next two weeks was chosen by Wendy and is:

"White on white (maybe add one splash of colour)"

I am absolutely loving the cards that the DT created, I hope it will inspire you as much as it is inspiring me!

Please link your card/layout/project at the end of this blog. This challenge will run until the Thursday the 26th of January, midday GMT. The prize will be the last 3 images released (Double Bed,Peter and the Pudding and Baby's First Christmas), plus one of your choice. Cards using Mami Doodles images - including freebies - will have two entries on the draw.



Jenn
 


Lisa
 




2 comments:

  1. Good work design team stunning examples .

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspiration examples and thanks to your site and to random for picking my project. I appreciate it alot. I'm sure you will see more of me. Great challenge's

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails