Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More stamps

Here's my second release of stamps.

MDoo Girl with Snowflake


I added different options, with plain and patterned clothing, as I think that sometimes you want one or the other. I also like to add a partially coloured version, to speed up colouring process and a mini patterned paper to use either as a background or to print parts of the digital stamp.


Available in the shop, direct link here.

MDoo Sassy with Present


This is girl featured in the blog banner and the first of a series of older girl series, what do you thing of this one?


Available in the shop, direct link here.

Leave a comment here stating which one you like best and you could get it free, I'll draw a name at the end of the month. Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. I like the older girl series as I have an 8 year old going on 16 and her friends are just like her. She not too fond of the baby girly cards and this will be perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails