Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, July 22, 2011

Inspiring cards and a plate

 I love the vibrant colours in Clairebears' beautiful card:


 She also made this card for the current challenge:


I just couldn't resist showing you a few of the cards made by the DYSU DT for their challenge last week:

Denise's card, is gorgeous, delicate and all sweet pastel colours:



Miranda's card, just as gorgeous and delicate, uses a completely different neutral pallete with bits of pink here and there.



Of course, the images can be used for other things rather than cards and scrapbooks. I painted this plate in Artworks Cafe in Portmarnock, when we had a ladies night a few weeks ago. It is also a great place to bring the children to paint their own plate or mug during the summer. The price depends on the piece you choose,  mine cost €15 and included the plate, materials and firing. 



This week, I'd like to give a little prize to Clairebears, since she never got a freebie from me. And of course, because her cards are gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Claire!! Woohoo!!
    Gorgeous creations by the DYSU DT too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow!!!! Thats my card lol! I'm glad you like them, they are such fun to colour and I can't wait to have a bit more time and play with them :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails