Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, May 27, 2011

Challenge #27 Let's Party

The winner of the 26th Challenge is Kelly-Anne with this beautiful spotty and stripey card:


Kelly-Anne is only 14 but I would never have guessed looking at her card! Please email me with your choice of image.

The challenge for the next two weeks was chosen by Lisa:

"Let's Party"

Please link your card/layout/project at the end of this blog. This challenge will run until the Thursday 9th of June midday. The prize will be the last 3 images released (Daddy's boy, Daddy's girl and Mice Birthday), plus one of your choice. Cards using Mami Doodles images - including freebies - will have two entries on the draw.


"Wish you could see the shimmer from the metallic colored pencils! Hope you like my party card!"



The red haired one...

or the dark haired one



1 comment:

  1. Wow...what a surprise to find I won your lovely challenge! Thank you so very much! I am not quite sure who I must email with my choice of image...can it be any image in the Mami Doodles shop? Thank you again and many blessings, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails