Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Monday, March 14, 2011

Some beautiful cards

Christina Hicks made this beautiful card using one of my freebies, Rosie. Don't you love how she placed Rosie in a swing?


Donna, February Guest Designer, made some cards for her family to give to her niece. Her niece is mad about pink, but you might have guessed it already, hehehe.


They're all beautiful, I particularly love the first one, and I think I recognised the Happy Birthday circle too. ;-)  It's by a DT member, whose name starts with W....

3 comments:

  1. THanks so much for posting my card, I just thought so was so adorable and I love her in that swing. Awww I love all those pink cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....I just found your blog tonight and your images are ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails