Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cards!

Patty Chapman sent me a link to her gorgeous pink card using Julia's Present image:


I love Patty's colouring, thanks for sending me the photo, Patty!

I made this one using Beautiful Roses for my sister in law.


She surprised me by saying that she never throws aways the cards I make for her.

The card has a window and the patterned paper and the single rose are on the inside. The ribbon is got from former DT member Lily. Look at the card from the side:


The two sides of the card are joined together, so it stands on its own. I put the message on the back of the card. The craft club I belong to, Arc Angels, invited Cliona Larkin (from Do Crafts) for a class and I learned this from her.

I promised to show my cards using the concertina flowers and never did. Here they are, I made them in the same shape as the card above.



TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Elisa, these are just stunning. Amazing flowers you created. Love how different the cards are too... amazing dimension. TFS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails