Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Friday, July 16, 2010

DT Projects and Challenge #7

* updated with Vera's card - 4.30pm

 The winner of the 6th Challenge is Daisychain with this super cute card:


Congratulations Daisychain, please email me with your choice of image and I'll send the prize to you.

The challenge for the next three weeks is:
"Anything Goes"

Couldn't be easier - in the summer everybody is busy so we want to make it easier for your.

Please link your card/layout/project at the end of this blog. This challenge will run until the Thursday 5th of August, midday. Three whole weeks! The prize will be the last 3  images released (Emilia, Mimi and Sinead), plus one of your choice. Cards using Mami Doodles images - including freebies - will have two entries on the draw.










13 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe that I have won the last challenge, thank you so much.

    Great challenge and cards from the DT this week again, I will definately be joining in.

    Hugs christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards from the DT.
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby creations by the DT again :o) Thank you for a lovely challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just put my second card in, I hope that's ok
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful DT work, fab inspirations..... Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous challenge and the DT cards are amazing.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first entry here on Miami Doodles. Love your site. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous DT samples ... all just gorgeous! Thanks for a fun challenge, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time entering your challenge. I love ANYTHING GOES, how wonderful. The DT cards are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your challenge blog, thanks for a lot of fun this week.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge blog and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops..almost forget to enter my card for this challenge. Beautiful cards of the DT.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails