Mami Doodles Challenges Freebies Inspiration Tutorials

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Girl in Pyjamas

This is my latest, a girl with curly hair in pyjamas. My first thought was to use her in a Get Well card, hence the hot water bottle that she is holding. However, to make it more versatile, I also added a variation without the bottle. I've made a cute mousy pattern to go with and a label too.

 


Available in the shop, direct link here.

I loved the mouse so much that I decided to use it again, watch this space!

Please leave a comment and I'll draw a name for a free digi stamp!

5 comments:

  1. Those mouse pyjamas are the cutest. And her little teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa, love your new image - super cute. Love your DT project for furry friends too this week, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is fab the whole lot of them I will use them Eliza And link back to you going to buy a few just love the way you do papers with them I will use them soon the very best of luck I have added myself to follow u so I miss nothing lol
    Liz xx (paperplay dt)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute, I just found you through Liz (Lace ribbon buttons and bows) and your digis are great :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, and there's me thinking Liz had been really clever and paper pieced her jammies!! Love this image
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails